Ralph and Kacoos | October 2022
HAS YOUR RETIREMENT PLAN CHANGED TO MEET THE TIMES?
Ralph and Kacoos | 3107 S First St, Lufkin, TX 75901
You and a guest are cordially invited to a special Complimentary Meal and Educational Presentation. This is not the time for complacency, let us make sure you don’t continue any longer without reviewing your retirement plan! Reserve your seat today and find out what changes have occurred and what it means for your retirement.
Tuesday, October 4th at 11AM
Thursday, October 6th at 6PM
OR CALL /TEXT CODE RSVP TO 855-891-2290
Educational Event Highlights:
• Learn how the new SECURE Act can affect your retirement goals.
• Find out how the new tax plan could impact your IRA/ROTH/ 401k.
• How to coordinate Social Security with other sources of retirement income.
• Learn ways to lock in growth NOW, before the next market downturn.
•Strategies to avoid costly financial mistakes during retirement.
• The biggest risks to a secure retirement – and how to overcome them!
• Will your retirement income keep pace with inflation?
• Find out what is changing with IRA’s, Roth, 401K’s in 2022.
Disclaimer: Our guests can expect to have a little fun, a good meal and obtain some meaningful information. There are no costs to attend, and no obligation. The material covered at this event is for ages 55-80 with savings/investment portfolios of $50,000 or more. Any exceptions must be approved by the home office at 1-866-748-7721. Please…no children, agents, or brokers.