HAS YOUR RETIREMENT PLAN CHANGED TO MEET THE TIMES?
Shrimp Boat Manny's | 1324 W Church St, Livingston, TX 77351
You and a guest are cordially invited to a special Complimentary Gourmet Meal and Educational Presentation. This is not the time for complacency, let us make sure you don’t continue any longer without reviewing your retirement plan! Reserve your seat today and find out what big changes have occurred and what it means for your retirement.
(THIS EVENT REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED. PLEASE VIEW NEXT UPCOMING OPEN SEMINAR)
Educational Event Highlights:
• Learn how the new SECURE Act can affect your retirement goals.
• How the new tax plan could impact your IRA/ROTH/401k Retirement!
• Coordinating Social Security with your other sources of retirement income.
• Learn ways to lock in growth NOW, before the next market downturn.
• Strategies to avoid costly financial mistakes during retirement.
• The biggest risks to a secure retirement – and how to overcome them!
• Will your retirement income keep pace with inflation?
• Find out what is changing with IRA’s, Roth, 401K’s in 2022.
HOW TO REGISTER:
Call or Text code RESERVE to 855-891-2290
Or call our office at (936) 559-1123
Our guests can expect to have a little fun, a good meal and obtain some meaningful information. There are no costs to attend, and no obligation.
DISCLAIMER: The material covered at this event is for ages 55-80 with savings/investment portfolios of $50,000 or more. If you are already a client of Pineywoods Financial, we ask that you bring a first time guest. Any exceptions must be approved by the home office at 1-866-748-7721. Please…no children, agents, or brokers.
Investment advisory and financial planning services are offered through Alphastar Capital Management, LLC; a SEC registered investment advisor. SEC registration does not constitute an endorsement of the firm by the Commission nor does it indicate that the adviser or investment adviser representative has attained a particular level of skill or ability. Additional information about Alphastar Capital Management, LLC is also available on the SEC’s website at adviserinfo.sec.gov.